2019 SLC - Who's Who in FBLA Arizona
This award honors FBLA members who have made outstanding contributions to the association at the local, regional, state, and national levels.
1. Each chapter may enter one member who is on record in the FBLA state and national offices.
2. Students must be nominated by their local adviser ONLY!
1. The nominee must be selected in accordance with the guidelines listed below.
2. Nominees must not have been a state nominee at a previous National Leadership Conference.
3. The entry form must be completed by the student and sent to the state office to be received by March 15, 2019.
Nominees must be selected in accordance with the regulations of the state chapter and the national association.
Criteria for selection of nominees by the state chapter will include:
• Years of participation in FBLA activities
• Extent of participation in local, state and national
• Offices, chairships, and committee memberships held
• Contributions to local, regional, state, and national projects
• Participation in other activities
• Recommendations supportive of the member’s involvement in FBLA
• Complete the “Future” level of the Business Achievement Awards
Each nominee’s entry form will be judged by a panel of judges. All judges’ decisions are final.
Three (3) individuals will be recognized as award winners at the State Leadership Conference.
The state winner will be recognized at the National Leadership Conference.
Please fill out the nominees information below:
Local Adviser Name
Years of Participation in FBLA (including this school year)
Extent of participation in conferences sponsored at the regional, state, and national levels.
Offices, chairmanships, and committee memberships held. Please list.
Contributions to local, state, and national projects.
Participations in other activities.
I understand that only one person per local chapter can be nominated for this award. I am the local adviser of the nominee's chapter. If more than one person is nominated from my chapter, the FBLA Arizona will accept the nomination that was submitted last. I am finished with this nomination.
Yes! I understand these terms and am finished with my submission.
Do Not Fill This Out